Charlie Anderson Wins No. 880

eagletime

I went to my first NCS game on thursday to see if yall measure up to the smack you talk on these boards, and I want to know how many players you were missing because there's no way Lighthouse should be within single digits of any decent team late in the third quarter. Since it was coming home night did yall decide to give the varsity team the night off? NCSFAN, i hear you're a maryland fan also but you need to join the ymca and slim up. I also thought it was clasless runnin up the score on them. Pushin the ball up and bustin threes with 30 seconds left in the game makes question who's really in control of this team. But yall will get yours sometime when you play a real team, or FRA or Davidson.

[Edited by thunder30 on 2-18-03 1:04P]

I just noticed this the other night, but who exactly is the head coach? I know Charlie Anderson is, but it seems like his assistant does most of the coaching. The assistant called all the timeouts and called out all the plays. All Anderson did was get a technical foul, which I'll admit was ridiculous.