4-5a football

BigRed62

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region4fan I read your post about 20 minutes ago and I just now quit laughing. How long did it take you to come up with that much BS. I had never entered Riverdale until the day I transferred. You must enjoy stirring things up, because what you said is a LIE. I've got a pretty good idea who your Smyrna source is, and I would be willing to bet Ms. Day doesn't know anything more about whats goin on at Smyrna than I do. When you talk to her again ask her just how smart I am. I had her for Algebra 2 my freshman year. I bet you didn't take that class until you were in college, so you might want to take that little education statement back. :D

Guest region4fan

To DOG7272....I think this statement sums it all up perfectly. You might can take the dog out of Smyrna, but you can't take the Smyrna out of the dog!!

By the way....my source was from Riverdale, not Smyrna. BUT.....Don't worry, I was not insinuating that you were recruited. But I know what I know!

High school Math of any kind is certainly the least of any of my worries.

[Edited by region4fan on 4-3-03 4:25P]

DOG7272, dont get on here shouting out names of people. I am really good friends with richard day, as well as his mom. i talk to him every day, and her on occasion, and i doubt that she is region4's informant. the reason i say that is b/c she has a lot more things to worry about and do than talk about footall. you know she teaches college. also, dont get on here callin region4fan a liar. Is this how u speak to all adults? my guess he is smarter than you will ever be. you really can tell your from smyrna. Geez, i guess region4fan was right, you'll have to change ur smyrna personality if you wanna play in the boro.

Guest SurferDude0188

no it wasnt dog72 who went to riverdale to see the pep rally it was another person from smyrna who transfered to riverdale. and yes dog72 had to change schools cause of costidy. maybe that wasnt the whole reason but he is telling the truth. by the way.. dog 72 is one of the smartest high schoolers i know. im sure he is probably in the top 5 smartest at riverdale right now. i disagree that dog72 is smarter than region4 because adults are almost always smarter than kids because they have more experience in life. but everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. have a nice day :)

Custody may have changed, but dog7272 or formerdog7272 basically saw an opportunity to play for a winner. If he were so intent on going where he lived he probably would have went to Blackman originally (he earlier said he recieved a zone exemption), but I assume he thought Smyrna would win more than BHS, that didn't happen.

Now he sees an opportunity to go to Riverdale and accomplish what everyone else has there - win. It is easy for dog7272 to go there, he will win, they would win with him or without him..it is not like he will change the course of that program.

"I also have a wonderful source at SMYRNA......and it is NOT a player OR a student!"

"By the way....my source was from Riverdale, not Smyrna."

Let me get this straight you have wonderful source at Smyrna

...no no no...you now have that source at Riverdale. Sounds like your makin it up as you go along. SO WHY DON"T YOU TELL US ALL THE TRUTH. YOU DON"T REALLY HAVE A SOURCE DO YOU?!?