Aaron Green

Guest catliquor

I am from Giles County in middle Tenn. I do not know Coach Green as a coach but enjoyed his play at U.T. I would just like to remind people of another great coach! Bob Knight! You may not like him as a person but you love the man as a coach! Also when you are a 28 year old coach you hav'nt mellowed out yet and if you have your not going to be much of a coach anyway. Please people just give him time. I would be willing to bet by the time he is in his early to mid 30's you will see a great coach! I would not want to go against him at that time! :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birdman

Well, well, well, all you Cleveland fans what a class act the coaches are to blame a loss on the referees after blowing a 16 point lead in the 4th, Green almost pulling his clothes off at the end, chasing the refs into the locker (shouldn't he see Chandler at the next family reunion or holiday. I mean with family like that who needs any enemies.) Maybe after the game the coaches and player were extremely thirsty for a mello yellow, but the machine took their change. Maybe the machine took away their timeouts, or the ability to run the clock or handle the ball also. Just coke for thought! Oh, by the way is Cleveland a Pepsi school? :D:D

Guest BBall12

Coach Green does a great job. I was not at the game but I think that he probably lost his head for a little bit. You people need to get off his back he is very young and is learning. Look at what he has done with the team this year and he will have them ready for the tourney.

Redrage, What level do/did you coach at?? I am positive it was not high school b/c there cannot be a High School coach that would get on here and say something like that about one of his peers. Coaching is an incredibly tough profession because EVERYONE has an opinion when it comes to sports. Some people are qualified and others are not, but everyone can voice their opinion. Coach Green is an outstanding young coach so if he did make a mistake lets give him another chance to make it right.

Guest Eliminator

23smom, I am not hiding behind any keyboard. Are you saying that you have a problem with me? Having a problem with me is fine, but asking me to come out from behind the keyboard and do something about it? You must be joking because I would break you like your daughters team got broke on Friday. Don't challenge someone that you don't even know. You might get suprised. :)

Never said he wasn't a good coach. I said he wasn't proven when he got the job. Which he wasn't as a high school coach. He did have an advantage because his father was a coach and that I am sure was taken into consideration when he got the job. It is an insult to compare him to Bobby Knight. Like I said he is about 700 victories shy and a couple of national championships. The only comparison is he is evidently having a problem controling his temper. And that got Bobby Knight fired. I have coached on the high school level matter in fact I was also a student assistant on the college level. Runt you ignorance is always evident in the way you express yourself and you obviuos lack of knowledge when it comes to basketball.

This is a rumor, but it could be that we may not be seeing Aaron Green coaching one of Cleveland's next upcoming games. Rumor's are that the TSSAA has suspended Coach Green one game for his action and remarks regarding last Friday's game against Bradley. Is this true? I guess we'll find out when Cleveland plays again.