HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS WANTING TO PLAY COLLEGE...

illpete23

I play for Virginia Intermont College in Bristol, VA (right on the TN border). We are a private school, but we are looking for players for the 2004 season. If anyone (with legitimate talent) is interested please leave a posting on this thread or e-mail me at tweetr3@hotmail.com with the subject line "Virginia Intermont Baseball".

Thank You

I am not a coach, but I can ask. I am a freshman pitcher at VIC. Feel free to e-mail me at tweetr3@hotmail.com with your son's name, school, and position(s). I am personally working as the team's player recruiter for East Tennessee.

We also have a guy from Knox-Gibbs, another guy from Bradley Central, we also have two players from Tennessee High, and I am from Volunteer. Please e-mail me your son's information, so I can speak to my coach (this will ensure that no NAIA violations will be made).

Sincerly,

Shawn Peters

For all that have been sending me e-mails, I thank you. Please include your current GPA when sending me mail, (or if you want to do it yourself go to http://www.vic.edu/frameset.html?/athletics/index.shtml&1 then click "baseball", then click "recruitment info"). My AOL/AIM screenname is Tweetr3Rat if you would like to inquire about how practices are run or the campus itself feel free to instant message me. If I "away" leave a message and I will get back to you.

Check with your guidance counseler to see if Virginia Intermont College will be attending a college fair near you, so you can meet our Coach.

[Edited by illpete23 on 2-21-03 12:10P]