District Tourney @ Soddy

InigoMontoya

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't think the refs were horrible, and if they were they were bad both ways, but i thought it was pretty sweet when the dude from brainerd pinned a soddy guys shot on the backboard with 2 hands kinda like michael jordan did last season, and then he was sittin on his players head haha, and then right down the court on the other side, lance threw cedric dozier's stuff all the way in to the daisy crazies, it was sweet, but after that the game was just boring, and you guys might say that you couldn't hit a shot, but brainerd wasn't hittin any shots either really

[Edited by mnewballer21 on 2-25-03 10:04P]

as far as who's with who or anything, this is a site about sports not someones love life. Ben Britt can have his girl lance is or was just a friend, who cares about if lance got with her or if Ben knows. As far as the rumors or whatever I am sure no one on this site cares if Lance is with her or if they went to eat at applebee's. This site is nice enough to let teenagers know about and talk about sports and that should be the way it should stay!