Cheerleading vs Basketball

2sweet4u

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at my school....cloudland...the cheerleaders HATE the girls basketball team....they love the football players b/c they say that they like cheering for a winning team....but our girls are just as successful....i don't know about your cheerleaders....but ours just don't try....that's why we don't get along :)

Posted by SlipStream:

Doesn't EVERYONE pay admission to see the cheerlearders? :)

Some cheerleaders are worth paying to see. Some work like crazy and treat cheerleading as a sport. I have great respect for cheerleaders who work that hard and go to competitions. They add to any game. Those kind of cheerleaders deserve everyone's respect.

Del.

Guest TNball20

I believe that cheerleading is a sport when there are competitions and things for them to compete and work at, but however most of the area cheerleaders are only there to look pretty.

Cheerleaders get on my nerves.....maybe its just ours because they stink. But I really hope people dont pay to see the cheerleaders? Thats awful....they stand there and yell out lil cute cheers.How hard is that? Of course, maybe if your cheerleader actually get into the game and get the crowd motivated then, go cheerleaders. But ours can barely do a thing.