cleveland/Ooltewah

Guest pth88fndr

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaDoggNU

one of the cleveland players that look like a retarded jay williams with a high pitch voice was fouling like crazy. if i wasnt hurt, i know we really would have won, but i did not play. but like i said let the game speak for it self and it did. cleveland came out with the victory and we did not. its okay though we'll meet again. this time cleveland bring all of your A-game. Just like that song said by eight ball and MJG "we started this and we gonna finish this.

aight it was a good game and ooltewah was definitely in it until some poor coaching by hamrick, and some outstandin athleticism by little pushed clevelands lead to 12. the blue raiders are an excellent team and i hope that ooltewah has another opportunity to play them. i may be crazy but i could sware i heard ooltewahs coach, in a fit of anger, tell them that he "didn't care if they won this game or not." sounds to me like someone needs to be fired if he's giving up on his team when they're only down 8 to the number 2 team in the state.

without a doubt. hes real cocky especially for a 6'5 leaper gettin pushed off the boards by by much smaller players. but that self-serve, off the glass-2 handed finish last night was nutz. however just a few minutes later he got hung on a put back jam. if he's gonna be so cocky he needs to get in better shape.