Hunters Lane?

rich

What is up with Hunters Lane? I have been to a couple of their games this year and at times they look like they could be a very competitive team and sometimes they look like they couldn't beat a middle school team. After winning the Symrna tournament I would have thought that they would have been more of a force in 12-AAA. They've got scorers in #12 and #40 not to mention the freshman. What's the deal? (By the way I think that Stratford and Maplewood are clearly the favorites in the district tournament.)

They are really an up an down team. Ive been two a few games myself this year, including the Stratford game last evening. They stayed close throughout the game, but they cant close it out. They have trouble in the 4th quarter. You are right though, they used to be a powerhouse in 12-AAA. That district used to be one of the most competative in AAA with Maplewood, Stratford, White Creek, Hunters Lane, and McGavock. Now, it seems that 3 of the 5 teams have had a down season. I believe that the Warriors will do descent in the District Tourny. With luck, they might make it into the regions. We will have to wait an see.