Tyler Smith

falconfan94

I got to see this kid from Giles County play last night against Lincoln County. He is an outstanding player and can dunk whenever he wants, but his flaw is that he has no shot at all! He was missing 5-10ft jumpers all night. He is only a sophomore and can develop that, so I hope he does! Giles County has a star on their hands, and you need to support him(legally)in everything he does! I hear he may be transferring to Oak Hill in Virginia for his senior season, I hope not! He will just be another average player there! And I hope ESPN never hears of Tyler until his senior season...AT GILES COUNTY!!! Good luck, Tyler!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who says Smith doesnt need work on his jumper is crazy.

Yes Giles County dominated the tournament at Dyer County but Smith was cold as ice from the three point line. He is a great player and Giles County will only go as far as his dunks can take them

I have watched all but three of Giles County's games this year, not including the Dyer Co. tournament, and all but three or four of last years games. At times Tyler hits everything outside. Last year he seemed to be better outside than this year, but his inside game is ten times better this year. I think that Tyler will admit that he needs to improve on his mid-range jumper, well he did say that to the Tennessean. Just remember, even though I can still hardly believe it, he is still a sophomore. And it is easy enough to pick apart a seniors' game let alone a tenth grader. :(