Ooltewah and Soddy fans: Post whatever you want he

DaVinci22

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DefEnd76

yo nestgrad, if you need any help with that bluedevil guy, i got your back...i know davinci does, too...class of 2002 baby...can't touch this...i know how the whole keepin guys off your girl can be...if davinci had one, he might know too...just kiddin man...i wish i could come to the game tomorrow so bad, but i'm stuck up here in BFE(if you know what that stands for), otherwise known as jefferson city...we still haven't started spring practice due to rain, so we might not start til after spring break...i'll be in chattavegas this weekend, though...we should all get together...later

Haha, good to see ole ugle DE76 postin about his old team...I thought you had forgotten us man...wow packed on 40 pounds huh...haha...and you better be there tomorrow night DaVinci or I'll find that one word chick and give her your address..and mnewballer21...how sick are you man???? I am glad to see Soddy in the district and I hope some of ya'll Crazies are out at yer place tomorrow night to watch the Owls beat the Pounders.

Randolph...SUP MASON!

Whoa talking a lot of smack for a homeschoolin' thug SDHATER. I mean if your homeschool and all, how many friends do you have to back you up. Sounds like that social depression time again when you need to analyze yet another public schools basketball game/student section. Also you better not mess w/ the The Inigo. I know how to rumble!!!

Guest DefEnd76

Ben,

what's goin on? i'm weighing in at 6'6"/265lbs and growing...a little different from last year when i was 6'5"/215lbs playing that defensive end. So are you the only experienced lineman coming back next year? you're goin to have to step up and be the big man in the trenches. Holla for the OL. I was one of those once. Gotta go...2 tests tomorrow...sociology and US history...i'll see ya sometime when i'm in town...To everyone who didn't know, i was a defensive end, hence Defend76...now i'm playing DT...can't come up with a new catchy name for that...and i'm sure that chopper is readin this...you da man chopper...later everyone...go owls

Guest BadonkaDaisy

Yo SDHater! Get off here! This isnt a thread to be disin on people. Espically people you probably dont even know, b/c you sure as heck cant spell their names((u might wanna work on that spelling in your "homeschoolin sessions"))! This is a thread for soddy and ooltewah fans. so...Get off here trying to start crap! And yah.. u better watch out for Inigo..he does know how to rumble!

can't we all just get along. theres no need to rumble. all i have to say to you guys is my favorite party quote, ... "relax baby, have a drink". and with that all is forgotten. so lets get back to the material at hand, defend why you always gotta be hatin , just cause you were the best looking guy at ooltewah(can you say rigged) haha you know im only playin. but yeah next time you're intown holler at your boy. you haven't seenthe new apt. yet

well NE way soddy people who were at the game thx for the score it realyl suckz i cudnt make it i got the flu pretty bad i dont think im gonna make it to either game tonight either : ( oh well it happens but man that red bank game sounds awesome can yall gimme a summary of the game!? oh yea who are you sdhater and why do you hate sd soo bad ?? ??

yo dawg, what's the deal? why we gettin personal now? one thing you need to know is that more than one person uses ultimatefan on here! i think it's kinda funny how you can talk bad about them but then not let anyone know who you are! but if you don't have a problem gettin any of their numbers why aren't you dating any of them?

SDHater, you better get a friggin life, and find some other means of entertainment if cuttin down Soddy and Ooltewah fans is your way to get your "Reeks Off", I dont want to hear it, b/c this is the Colonel, the same one that rung your bell in the Ooltewah game, and from what I can tell you dont have much room to talk. Just my opinion, but I think there are other people that agree with me. I may play for Soddy, and where the Blue & Gold proudly, but I am also a sportsman and respect other teams and their players, and you might want to follow suite.

-Colonel