Top Underrated Players

Guest wvalleyfan4life

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Anderson at Bearden is not vey well-known, but he is an excellent player. Rushed for 900 somewhat yards his junior season, and he split time with another back. Not sure how many TD's he had, but he was a team leader in that category. He is small, quick, shifty, and has big play capability everytime he touches the ball. He has been recruited by D-1 colleges.

i think a great example of an underated player is a player who started and produced but his name got lost in the shuffe of other great athletes. and i think there no better eample of that then Dezmond Rankin of cleveland he has started since hes sophmore yr and prides himself in the fact of hes ablitlty to know the game better then any other hes a smart reciever and is very underated

• 3 weeks later...

walker valleys tight end ben bennett a up coming junior is a under rated wait and see pron one of the best in east tennessee.also johnathon mosley is a very good qb they but him in as a soph against east ridge throws the only touchdown pass wv will be alot better i think there onyl hurt is goin to be the dl and db's ;)

Edited by mustangballer81

Definatlly James Pryor of Franklin Co. this year he is going to bea senior and his past two years at FCHS he has gottin little respect fromt he rest of the leauge. last y ear he was the top rusher in 5a football and finished 5th overall in the state his sophmore year.... this year he will shine brither than any..

Wes Moore of Obion Central threw for 3179 yards,37 TD's,rushed for 7 more and only made AP Honorable Mention All- State team.He also was a Mr.Football finalist and didn't win with the numbers he put up which is insane.He has took a team which has no football tradition and turned them into a team on the verge but he gets no respect because he doesn't play in East or Middle Tennessee.

Alex Rouse and Tyler Gaskin of Maryville. Alex was our starting quarterback last year before an ACL injury in a scrimmage ended his hope of playing. This year he will be an all purpose player. Tyler is a 6'4" stick with hands. He's a tall and lanky wide reciever/cornerback, that can jump and catch well, his speed isn't terribly great, but its enough to cause some seperation. Gaskin was Offensive MVP of the State Championship last year, and during the playoffs he was really beginning to shine. Both need more respect.

Scotty Mull of Morristown West. He only had one interception last year but the kid was all over the place. I was impressed with his play through out the year. I was able to catch their playoff game on saturday with greeneville and he was single covering all state calibur recievers. Show me a free safety that can cover like a corner and ill show you scotty mull. the kid is a player.