LA vs Cannon Co.

TNTWO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I have to agree.. I also believe that York will lose to Upperman.. I mean you didn't beat them during the regular season so what makes this so different.. I may have to eat my words.. But i really don't think i will.. But ne whozels... I don't care either way.. Because if you haven't noticed by the name i'm from LA.. SO either team we have to play will be sweet revenge when we come up on the winning side...

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

The game between Dekalb and Livingston was a classic. Dekalb never gave up and Livingston had two different ocassions to put them away. The game went down to the wire with Dekalbs last second shot with two seconds remaining going in and out. Livingston survived a scare against a team that was better then most people gave them credit. Their coach does a great job of motivating the kids. The game between Cannon and Livingston will be a good game with Cannon coming out on top with good Free Throw shooting in the clutch. Livingstons magic runs out.

OMG!!!!!!!! FINALLY WE GET SOME CREDIT. WE WERE PICKED LAST THIS YEAR AND FINISHED 3RD. TO PEOPLE THAT SAY WE WILL LOSE BY 20 AND SAY THE GAME ISN'T EVEN WORTH GOING TO SEE. JUST ASK THE LA COACH. HE KNOWS DEEP DOWN IN HIS MIND THAT IT WON'T BE EASY. HE KNOWS WHAT HAPPEND LAST TIME WHEN WE CAME UP THERE WE GOT BEAT BY 3 OR 4. BUT HE KNOWS THE CALLS AT THE END COULD HAVE SWUNG BOTH WAYS. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE EITHER. LA IS A GREAT TEAM. BUT LIKE THE GUY SAID ABOUVE LA MAGIC RUNS OUT. WE HAVE THE BEST FREE THROW SHOOTER IN THE REGION(MADE MORE THAN ANYONE HAS SHOT) AND VERY CLUTCH PLAYERS. I AM NOT SAYING WE ARE GOING TO POUND THEM, I AM SAYING IT WILL BE A WELL FOUGHT GAME. CANNON ON TOP AT THE END. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE GIVE US NO CREDIT BECAUSE I FEEL SO GOOD WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. ASK "UNDERPAR". :rolleyes:

like i said in another post cannon yall should win if you stick to your regular game plan.play Dirty and give a few cheep shots every now and then and i will say that it will come down to the wire.maybe throw and elbow or two when the ref isnt looking.thats the only way i see cannon winning this game is if livingston runs out of players by yall giving cheep shots.go livingston york and upperman. i hope it is a great tournament and the games are close except the cannon and livingston.i hope gurley has 90.