• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you xtreme

by the way

just from reading these forums

would you happen to be a goddard?

anyhow

yeah, i'm still a rockwood fan, one of the best schools i've been to. some of the nicest people there as well.

I hope that rockwood gets a rematch at those cosby eagles because i'm sick of listening to all of them flying high in these forums. And i also wish I could drive down for that game, because I don't care what anyone says, but I love being at games where the fans get into it, gets my blood pumping ya know? And criticsm towards the other team isn't that horrible of a thing, just standing up for your team and not backing down for anyone. but throwing stuff at them is going to far. In terms of that coach flipping off the crowd, first of all you shouldn't do that at all, even at your own gym. But to do it on the road at someone else's gym is just asking for it. I'm surprised nothing happened. He definitly needs to be punished, no matter how badly he was antagonized, he is an adult, probably a teacher, and most importantly a coach. He needs to give the players someone to look up to, and doing that probably made him cooler to the players and they probably will laugh about it for awhile, but I would have less respect for him personally. He needs to be punished not just for how crude it was, but at the most how disrespectful it was.