Perkins:The Gathering....

SkyHawkEric

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO PERKINS IS THEN WHY ARE YOU WRITING ON A THREAD THAT SAYS"PERKINS:THE GATHERING", WHICH IN ITSELF IS TAKING A SHOT AT HIM. NO ONE LIKES TO BE MADE FUN OF. I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF YOU WERE HIM. BUT IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW HIM, AND YOU NEVER MADE FUN OF HIM THEN I APOLOGIZE TO YOU. IT JUST SEEMS FUNNY THAT YOUR ON THE THREAD THAT IS MAKING FUN OF HIM. I'M JUST RELAYING THE INFORMATION THAT I GOT.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND BELIEVE ME, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE OF YOU, THAT'S EASY ENOUGH FOR ME TO DO.

Well I am posting on this thread because I think it is funny and because some little middle schooler started calling us queers. Something that is even funnier is that I was standing in the hallway last Friday and here comes Perkins and Head with a piece of paper that says Magic the Gathering on it. And I'm glad you don't need my help to make of me. lol :ph34r:

That's right 3 more. lol Who are these people that say I dogg perkins? I've never said a word about the boy. If not for this thread I wouldn't even know who who he was. :ph34r:

I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO PERKINS WAS? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT IT. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU PUT ALL THOSE SMILEY FACES ON YOUR POSTS , CAUSE THEY MATCH YOUR BIG YELLOW TONKA TRUCK! :'(

That's right 3 more. lol Who are these people that say  I dogg perkins? I've never said a word about the boy. If not for this thread I wouldn't even know who who he was. :ph34r:

I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO PERKINS WAS? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT IT. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU PUT ALL THOSE SMILEY FACES ON YOUR POSTS , CAUSE THEY MATCH YOUR BIG YELLOW TONKA TRUCK! :'(

You never did tell me who those people were. And if you could read I said I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for this thread. I don't lie dude. You just wish you had a tonka truck like mine. :D

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TOLD ME, WHY DON'T YOU ASK SOME OF YOUR BUDDIES THAT YOU WATCH PEE IN THE BATHROOM. MAYBE THEY CAN TELL YOU. I'M SURE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT RACING TEAM( OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT). I CALL IT GAY. BUT HEY, WHATEVER YOU GUYS DO IN THE BATHROOM IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION GOLDENBOY. I'LL MARK THAT ON MY CALENDAR. RETARTED OLYMPICS ARE OVER. NOW WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GONNA DO, WATCH EACH OTHER POOP? ;)

That was not funny man, making fun of the special olympics, not everybody is as fortunate as you. I know you're not making fun of the bathroom olympics because if you are you are making fun of Eric "Guns" McKnight and he will flatten your head in a second, with only one of his guns. So what's the betting that Lorie will show up at school tomorrow? I think she'll be there since tomorrow is the big day. Like you said it was 9:30, what are you still doing up? Isn't there a middle school bedtime? :):):):)B)