Perkins:The Gathering....

SkyHawkEric

Andrew Perkins the "SINISTER MAD-MAN" of LCHS tennis was spotted practicing his serve today with none other than...

HIMSELF!!!Perkins was out there all alone on the courts hitting the ball to the fence....He would hit a few balls then he would go to the other side and hit them back....Practicing or whatever you call it, You know that he was getting better and more prepared...Whoever plays Lewis County this year in tennis, You better be ready, Because you are going to up against a machine...My Prayers are with you....

OLEEEE...OLE OLE OLE....(What does this mean)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with "Swift Racket" earlier and he was as focused as ever.I he was so excited about the upcoming season that he was in shock.All he could do is hold up and dr.pepper bottle and chant OLEEEE OLE OLE OLE... call this crazy but i think it an old indian chant.We'll just see in 39 days. :rolleyes:

Today it at 6:05am Andrew "Swift Racket"Perkins was spotted playing tennis.When i asked him why he was playing in the snow he stated "When you are as good as i am you need to develop your techniques in all the possible conditions,you never know when your out of the country in a tournament and it starts snowing,I feel practicing in the rain,snow,sun,and wind give me the ultimate advantage"There you have it everyone if you want to be a good tennis player(I don't know why you would) play in all type's of weather.38 more days!!! :rolleyes:

[Edited by hunt4 on 2-25-03 5:57P]

[Edited by hunt4 on 2-25-03 9:52P]

Guest TheLastActionHero

I think I should explain something to Lorie, the countdown is until tennis season and the "guns" is eric "guns" mcknights nickname. There is no talk about fighting on here. We call him guns because his arms are big and he is really BUFF.