Ooltewah

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ONLY reason that Ooltewah won against Walker Valley this weekend is because of the fog! Every one can win when you have the disadvantage that WV had. You couldn't see the ball, therefore, Ooltewah had the advantage to score the runs, which led to their win. In other words, they were lucky and it won't happen again.

Eagles, does the fog just disappear when Ooltewah takes the field. I was not there but I don't think that the fog just stays around while Ooltewah's batting then goes away when they take the field. I'm no meteorologist but I don't think that the fog has a preference on who's batting.

Eagles, it seems like this same discussion went on last year a/b who was better, Ooltewah or Walker Valley. Scrimmages mean nothing and if I remember right Ooltewah finished as one of the top teams in the state last year in the top division in the state. So you keep talking a/b WV on here and we'll just do our talking on the field.

Eagles, are you actually listening to yourself? As refowl said, the fog just doesn't appear when one team is batting and then disappear when the next team bats, and then reappears when the first team was batting. Walker Valley had every inning to score runs, and they didn't. Get over the fog....LoL..I can't believe this.

Oh, and you sure do know a lot about high school baseball...since Ooltewah and Walker Valley would never meet in the post season since they're in totally different classifications.

Just to clear things up, the previous post on this thread from Dale was NOT made by me; it was made by Chris Charles. I was over at his house the other day and I left my name on his computer. I, unlike Chris, have better things to do than go around making posts like that. He's just jealous because I have a slight size advantage over him.