The Sweetest moves you've seen in a game

Petey47

What are some of the sweetest, nicest, and just all-around greatest moves you've ever seen in high school game?

I know that when Loretto plyed Giles @ giles, it wasnt a nice game for loretto, but Micheal Kendrick had the sweetst lay-in I've seen. He drove the lane between Eric Howard and Tyler Smith, brought the ball around him behind his back and reversed it of the glass. Sweetness... :o

Post some of the things yall have seen that made your mouth drop.

Ive seen all but a few Giles Co games and there are a ton of plays that come to mind but two really stand out: Shay Shannon bounced the ball of the court from close to the 3pt line and it came up perfect to Tyler Smith who of course threw it down, and Tyler and Eric Howard's fast break when Tyler had a sweet behind the back pass and Eric tipped it back up to Tyler for the oop leaving the defender hopelessly dunked on. Like i said there are dozens more.

the oop connection at antioch they did it several times it even becam a play they would run they would inbound the ball to nolan richardson and he would dribble off and throw an oop to #33 this kid would catch the ball from above the square and just dunk over the top pf everyone's zone they even did this play in man to man sets sometimes you would see #33 catching the oops from outside the block. When it happened you couldnt even stand it was like all you can say is darn :D:o;)

The move that Mark McGaha did against Rockwood not only was the best of the year but it won the game in overtime. Here's the play by play.

11 ticks left on the clock and Cosby has to drive the length of the floor with the score tied. The pass comes in to Mark and he flies past three Rockwood defenders who are trying to press him. He races down the sideline while one kid tries to pull his jersey off from behind and he takes the ball to the hole against the Davis kid who is about 6'6'' and does this funky reverse layup with no time remaining. What a shot!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

I've seen some pretty amazing stuff from Mark McGaha this

year. He's not afraid to take on anybody and everybody.

I remember one move in front of the Cosby bench when he faked a defender and the guy fell down, then came out of the game limping. Of course, I yelled "NEXT".

But because of the timing and the importance, the Rockwood shot has to top the list. What a great newspaper front page shot. From looking at the picture it's hard to believe the shot went in.

Go Eagles...!!!