LA vs Cannon Co...Predictions

Guest WildcatHoops

Guest WildcatHoops

I'm leaning in favor of LA although they had a rough game against Dekalb I would expect LA to win by 6 more if they play like thay have but if they can play to there full extent I would say an easy 12 or more

Guest WildcatHoops

No I dont play for LA....But I didnt go to the game I was at home listening to it and LA lost by 10 to Cannon...Yeah they did almost get beat my Dekalb and they didnt play there basketball that night thats where I came in and said if LA played the way I knew they could they would have beat Cannon tonight but from what I heard on the radio they didnt so they lost

Guest WildcatHoops

I have to agree with you on that Cannon did come in with a lot of confidence in this tournament and if you ask me they can beat York if underestimated so good job Cannon

The LA team was not ready to play. They chocked. (or however you spell it) That the thing were fold under pressure and dont play your game the way you are capable of playing and let a team that is no where near as good as you are beat you.. I am not trying to take anything from Cannon Co., but Livingston I hope this wakes you up and sparks a fire in you!!!

Just thought I would say again to make clear...

The LA team was not ready to play. They chocked. (or however you spell it) That the thing were fold under pressure and dont play your game the way you are capable of playing and let a team that is no where near as good as you are beat you.. I am not trying to take anything from Cannon Co., but Livingston I hope this wakes you up and sparks a fire in you!!!

WELL THERE YOU GO SO MANY PEOPLE SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE. FINALLY WE MIGHT GAIN SOME RESPECT. ONE POST ON HERE SAID THAT THE GAME WOULDN'T BE EVEN WORTH GOING TO. IF YOU WENT TO THE GAME YOU WOULD SEE IT OTHER WISE. BOTH TEAMS PLAYED GREAT. GURLEY WAS ON (AS WE THOUGHT HE WOULD BE). BUT HE GOT INTO FOUL TROUBLE. CANNON PLAYED REALLY GREAT AS A TEAM TONIGHT AND THAT WON THEM THE GAME. THE GAME WAS CLOSE UP TO THE LAST 4 MIN OF THE 4TH. THEN WE PULLED OUT THE WIN. TO THOSE WHO NEVER THOUGHT WE COULD DO IT. GIVE US RESPECT. ;)