Tullahoma

BigRed62

Tullahoma will have a pretty good season this year, they have some talent in SR RHP and WKU signee Kenny Griffin and SR C Vol State signee Jeff Blackman, also a pretty deep pitching staff and some power in the lineup. I think most people would pick them to compete for the championship in 8AAA, but probably finish 2nd to Columbia, just based on what each team has on paper. But, that is why they actually PLAY the game. I'd guess on a 20-25 win season and a trip to region for Tullahoma this year, maybe further if they peak at the right time.

I would agree Tullahoma will win around 20 games but that want mean alot if they don't make it to the region. Coach Hargrove has avg. over 20 wins per year since he as taken over. He is a good coach on teaching the game just need to have that break through year in the tournament. This will be their best chance since 2001 when they had 12 seniors 4 who signed to play at the next level.

I would agree Tullahoma will win around 20 games but that want mean alot if they don't make it to the region. Coach Hargrove has avg. over 20 wins per year since he as taken over. He is a good coach on teaching the game just need to have that break through year in the tournament. This will be their best chance since 2001 when they had 12 seniors 4 who signed to play at the next level.