Centennial best team in the state?

Austin03

Hey don't be bitter, Austin. It's ok if your jealous of Father Ryan's talent. I just remembered that your fall ball record means nothing. You beat Father Ryan in fallball. Keep living in the past. I would hold on to something like that too if I beat Father Ryan. Although I will agree with you now about Jake Kacynzski. The kid is a waste of space and has no athletic ability whatsoever. But the rest of Father Ryan's team is pretty dang good so. But don't get jealous because they have more talent (I know its hard not to be). Keep working hard Centennial and maybe you'll make it out of your district.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Garyknows thanks for agreeing with me about Jake. If we work hard though we will do a lot more than just make it out of our district. We played an overrated BGA team on Saturday and beat them 19-3 so I pretty confident that we could lay that same kind of whooping on you guys and anybody else around. I am defiantly not jealous of your team I just hope your not jealous of ours.

first all i would like to say to all those centennial fans and players who were at the scrimage game last saturady at CENTENNIALS HOME FIELD aka THE SANDLOT i think i would pay the 11,000 tuition fee it takes to go to BGA not to play on that piece of crap. sencond of all all you centennial fans should keep your mouth shut untill you play BGA in a real game not a scrimage. Its pretty obvious that you dont expect to win when 4 of your 9 starters are still in basketball and you start your 4th pitcher in the rotation, and on top of that the starters that you do have there come out in the 4th innig to let all the freshman play. I mean its pretty sad when you have to brag about a scrimage game when you need to be concentrating on your next game with MBA, who is hands down a better team. You can expect to start your season off with a loss with pettus on the mound your mediocre line up want be able to touch his stuff. IF you really want to talk get your coach to schedule a real game with us at BGA and then you will see who the better team is now that we have our 9 starters back. You also have to have an opened mind about these things every conditon was against BGA, i mean the field conditons were horrible if i was a member of the centennial baseball team i would be ashamed and embarrassed to play on that field.aND IF YOU EXPECT TO HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST MBA YOU BETTER NOT THINK ABOUT STARTING MILLER OR TOWERY.....

Wow, it does appear you go to Centennial. That dialect I'm sure is going to get you far and why not maybe it will get you into Nashville Auto Diesel. Just out of curiousity, how many players for Centennial signed a MAJOR or if any D1 scholarship last season?? If my memory serves me correctly, none. How many did Father Ryan have... two. Ryan Mullins, Lefty pitcher signed with Vanderbilt, and Michael Clunan signed with St. Louis. Funny how that works out. Father Ryan has another D1 signee this year in Ben Petsch who is going to Belmont. The only D1 prospect Centennial has is Palifka. Go stick your nose up his butt and maybe he might call you his friend. Til then, D2 baseball is just as good as any baseball in the state. Keep talkin and who knows maybe gettin out of your district might be a very good accomplishment. Best of luck to Austin as he continues to dominate. He is the only one on Centennial I will ever give any props to.

this is the one time you will ever see me taking up for garyknows. you ignorant, uneducated comments about D2 really make me angry, please name a team in d2 besides usn that you could beat consistantly. now you do have a good team, i've played with some of you in summer ball, and austin has a great arm and is a good player. i will be eager to see how you do against us (mba) tomorrow. i hope austin has his stuff tomorrow because we need to see a good pitcher. best of luck to both teams, but please don't try to bash our division....we were not put there by our choice..we were put there by your administrators that said we were too good, and consistantly beating the crap out of most dI schools to stay there....so you kicked us out...please invite us back in, and we will continue to do the same.

All right this is getting ridiculous. Logan from BGA I have had it with all your excuses just face it we beat you don't worry about it. Our does stink oh well. I am very excited about playing MBA today it is going to be a great game. Hey OHS why are you talking about somebody you don't even know? He is probably a whole lot better than you so just be quiet. People like you and Logan just don't know what you are talking about. Good Luck today BigRed3. And oh yeah stop with the public school jokes.

mba 7 centennial 1, polivka pitched a good game, just had some trouble with some of his outfrielders and just couldn't get run support. centennial has a good team, but to call them the best in the state is pretty rediculous, but ya'll will definitely be tops in your disctrict. but for chstrikeoutking, the one who was trashing d2 baseball, if you were at the game, or on the team, now you realize why you kicked us out of d1, so don't diss us unless you can back it up on the frield, great game to both teams, and good luck to the cougars this year.

Well, MBA stuck it to us pretty good. You guys have a good team and can hit the ball. I wish I had a little more support and then it would have been a little more exciting. I look for you guys to go far this year and especially kill Father Ryan. I hope we can bounce back, Good Luck MBA.