Centennial best team in the state?

Austin03

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father Ryan will not need the game of their lives to beat MBA less alone compete. As for the comments about knowin more about MBA athletics, well I've had over 10 relatives dating back to 1943 who have particpated in athletics at MBA. Say what you want, but you keep responding to my posts; therefore your thinking about me. Haha, I could care less about what you say, I'm finding it humorous that are trying to outwit and that won't happen.

Father Ryan got back on track after their dismal showing by embarrassing McGavock, 10-0. Last time I checked, MBA lost to McGavock? Hmmm..... I guess as of right now MBA is definitely good enough to beat Centennial, but not McGavock. That means since Father Ryan beat McGavock and McGavock beat MBA and MBA beat Centennial that Father Ryan is better than Centennial. I just post the facts.

Do you know how stupid you just sounded? First of all what if one of those teams had an off day(they happen). Second of all stop bragging so much till you actually beat someone that you put down so much. MBA is good and they probably had an off day so dont let your mouth do the talking back it up on the field. And finally you havent played Centennial and the one time we did play yall i remember us beating you(fall ball). So how about you stick to something you know and that isnt baseball.

for he bruin dude, you're good, but no that good, we rocked seth williams and trent ashcraft in that scrimmage and ya'll didn't touch any of our pitchers. i think we won 8-3 ...i dunno if that's right...but hey it's just a scrimmage, dunno how much that means, but good luck to the bruins this year

gary...i mean Joe...how you know who i am.