Giles County Vs. Lewis County

LegendsPRman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both clubs take on Marshall County this year, I

feel like Giles Co. has way too many athletes for Lewis Co.

Lewis maximizes their talent, but unless Mendez can find a way to stop Howard from getting Giles into transition, it could be a long night. Howard, in my opinion,is seriously underrated. Smith will really miss him next year.

Having seen both clubs take on Marshall County this year, I

feel like Giles Co. has way too many athletes for Lewis Co.

Lewis maximizes their talent, but unless Mendez can find a way to stop Howard from getting Giles into transition, it could be a long night. Howard, in my opinion,is seriously underrated. Smith will really miss him next year.

Guest GilesCoBocats

Do you even need to ask who won this game? You should learn when Giles County plays to ask how much they won by. See you all in Pulaski, welcome to the bench mob daddy. And remember, UUUUUUUUUUUUU U Sit Down

[Edited by GilesCoBocats on 2-28-03 11:59P]

Come on, thats uncalled for. They played good and won fair. It wasn't exactly a beat down, Lewis Co. gave them at least 18 points on horrible turnovers. The first quarter is all I can say was good. I thought I was there and gonna watch a good game but Lewis got out of control. Not taking anything away from Giles. In my opinion, they are number 1 in the state. They are for real.

I must appologize for my rediculous prediction on this game! I never in my wildest dream could have believed Lewis County would have lost by just 24. I predicted a very inflated 25! Lewis County really surprised me. And they say you guys can't play ball! By the way, Willie are you still smoking that crap? :)