CLINTON VS MARYVILLE

player69

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave,

Yeah, you're right ... the Cat's are playing their best ball right now. Someone was telling me that personel wise they weren't full strength until late in the season. Traditionally, Blount has struggled against them. I guess in the rush of emotion after watching the finals of District 4 tourney, I might have been sounding off a little too much.

I do think that overall Dist. 4 is the stronger district of the the two this year. I look forward to the tournament.

GovMan

Govman, are you smoking crack? Just kidding of course, I respect your opinion. I really doubt that Ditstrict 4 will sweep. The games are in a District 3 gym and that does help somewhat I think. I think it helped your district last year. Powell was 2-1 against District 4 teams in the tournament. That Powell Bearden should be a good one. You have to believe that Powell should be favored in that game though. They beat Bearden hanidly over there and that was when Cruze was still playing well. William Blount should not overlook Karns either. I think WB will win handily but they better contain Crane and Fersner. I'm telling you that Oak Ridge will beat Farragut soundly. Maryville vs. Clinton is the game I really want to watch. Beaman vs. Humphrey is not nearly the mis-match you might think, Beaman is a stud.