Congrats To Chase Richardson Of PC.....

LadySunday

Guest BBallPrince

Congradulations to all the district tourny players and all season players. Chase you've really earned this award, and i hope you play as good next week as you did this week. Just let this be a reminder that ya'll can get beat and to work harded so we can go back to state Good luck VikingS!!!!!!

Congrats to the whole team, ya'll are always #1 in my book! way to go chase, u definately deserved MVP, and congrats to Coach Haskins on Coach of the Year! don't beat urselves down over one loss guys, just get out there and play harder in regionals. ya'll have had a great season, now lets get to state! i'll be down there cheering u guys on with the rest of perry county! Go Vikings!

Congratulations to Chase and the Perry County Vikings. This team has worked very hard and deserves alot of credit. Chase as you have played in middle school up until now we have watched you grow and work so hard. This year you have stepped up and gave it your all to help the Vikings win. Perry County is proud of the Vikings and we wish you the best. To Drew and Jonathon you never have given up. The seniors have held this team up and lifted them over many mountains. You can still go over many more and find the treasure at the top. Keep working hard and make the Vikings reach the top of the mountain to see the big treasure of being # 1 in the state. You can do it if you play like you can.You can be the best if you want it.