NCS Gets Wish

TrojanMan

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Nashville Christian on yet another well-fought game tonight. On back to back nights they've battled back from an early deficit to win in elimination games. I really enjoyed playing against you guys each and every opportunity we had this year. NCS played 16 solid quarters against us this season, and never once gave up. I'd also like to compliment their fans on the support they have for their team. They were as classy as any fans we've played against all year. I hate it that our season is over, but I can find some comfort in knowing that it ended to a team like Nashville Christian. Good luck in the state.

Guest NCSFAN

Doc31, great post, you really are a classy person. You have a very good team and congratulations on your sucess. I wish some of these ezell fans and everybody else could learn from you. your team has some very good shooters (43, fosnes, owen, etc...) why dont you shoot the 3 more often? you have a good team and good luck next year! ncseagles911, that was tight so for all you ezell fans you got clowned. we got our rivals DA again tomm. its gonna be a great game, good luck to both schools. oh and mcewen, great season but we'll holla atcha next year! NCS holdin it down!

Doc31 i dont know who you are but i know i wish you'd post more often. GREAT POST.......could use more like that on here. very good game to your team and thanks for noticing the fan support....NCS doesnt have a history of bein real good (ask realgoeagles and whoever else.....they'll tell you all about the past) and this year everyone is out to support them.east has a good team and like ncsfan said if they shot the 3 more might have been more successful.good job to davidson and sorry to mcewen cuz personally i wanted another chance bad but it looks like davidson had other plans. everyone come out to CPA tomorrow night and see a great 5A regional championship game.GO EAGLES!!!

good game East Robertson. You all played tough and had us worried their for a second. Like its already been said you all have some good 3 point shooters in Fosnes, Owen, and Zubrod. Faulkner played well to. Let him know that were thankful for the hand gesture. No hard feelings, we probably deserved it. Also #10 on your girls squad looks very good. Great game guys. Good game davidson, it looks like its baseball season for McEwen. If anyone wants to see a good game coem out to CPA tomorrow night.

GO NCS!!!

That is a classy NCS fan. Yes we did get beat and beat bad, but honestly if Davidson Academy plays like they did against us then yall will get beat by thirty too. I wasn't going to say this I was going to wish Nashville Christian good luck but how can yall even talk when yeah Davidson can beat us and yall but yall can't and didn't beat us. Good luck Davidson

Well MHSwarriors i dont know why your offended but its just an excited NCS fan. Personally i was really looking forward to playing you guys again regardless of the outcome just bcuz of the level of competition between the teams is so great. Although there will be hard feelings between McEwen and NCS i respect the McEwen team and look forward to seein them again next year. As for Davidson i dont know who posessed them tonight but i hope its gone soon.....heard they were all about basketball tonight.I hope theres no more conflict between McEwen and NCS (especially since they beat us 3 times) and that NCS goes and gets the region championship tomorrow night. GO EAGLES!!!

Guest howdy

Wow did Davidson play ball last night. I would have loved to see mcewen go to sub-state, but when you play a team that played ball as well as DA last night you just cant stop em. McEwen has an off night in shooting and DA brought their team ready to win. congrats go out to the DA team and coach for a great game. #22 Willoby(however you spell ) AWESOME game where were you the last 2 times we played. You have definately got game!!!!! ;)