NCS Gets Wish

TrojanMan

i hope ezell whoops the crap out of ncs, all ncs is a bunch of shooters, just play physical with them and they will crumble. yeah ncs21eagles your coach may have a ring but do you? NO YOU DONT, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO. i believe ncs is scared of ezell and there 7-20 record. but who am i to say that. all i know is tht ezell has tremendous athletes and if i was the coach i would let them back on the team. the coach allowed the team to vote and decided if they could come back and they agreed. theses htree kids needed some rest after their tough football season, but ncs woulndt know anything about that because they were done after week 10.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a fact: Nashville Christian lost the last time they played East Rob. too.

Another fact: Nashville Christian hasn't won anything in any of its students' lifetimes.

Question: Will any of you have the guts to show on here if NCS loses tomorrow?

Nice story about Clarksville Academy. Ezell's been in three of the past 5 state tournaments, DCA in 2 of the last 5, Goodpasture at least 1.

Who in your district has been to the state tournament recently? Really? Won anything in Baseball? Track? Girls BBall? Football?

Anytime district 10 wants to compare balls (gold and silver) let me know.

Guest hutchison31

I wish they would have the same crowd! But I'm afraid its not going to happen. They took a pep bus to the Jo Byrns game and another football bus. There were a lot of McEwen fans to cheer on their guys and girls, I hope that doesn't effect them in a bad way tonight that they don't have a big crowd to pump them up. good luck guys

Guest eagle21ncs

OK, both those facts are wrong. Good try though. NCS has beaten East three times this year and just beat them last week in the tourney. And I was alive win we won our last regoin championship, but I guees your not big on math. Oh and just 2 years ago we were region champs in football.

Guest eagle21ncs

OK, you got us on state level. I admit it. I mean you guys do have a better athletic program then us. But, you guys do have a lot bigger schools with the exception of davidson academy. But yes you guys have had lots of success. I think our region will start to be stronger in the coming years however.

Guest Free2Hate

Well first off basketball and football are not even the same regions so its like comparing apples and oranges.Some of the teams in 10A arent in there for football.Second if you havent noticed that most every state champion in about every sport in single A(basketball /baseball /softball/ ect. football) and AA(football) are private schools..and when you have all private schools the chances seem to be better than not.And i know 10 a has three privates in there district.2 who are primarly weak at everything(no offense ncs) So you going off on here boasting on how great your district is and stuff..Yea there good real good ill give you that, but they arent on picked up on the yellow school bus on friday morning of the district chapionship(or better the state) why should they be treated the same on friday nights?

Along with getting outplayed most of the game, FRA also could not have thrown the ball in the ocean if their lives depended on it. There were many occasions when FRA would take shot after shot because they kept getting offensive boards, but they could not make a thing.

With that said, I would like to congratulate East Robertson on playing a great game, and I wish them luck in the next round.

Lastly, my prediction for the NCS/Ezell game:

NCS- 44

Ezell-61

NCS definetely has the coaching advantage, but they don't match up well at all in this contest, and it's no secret anymore that they can shoot the 3. Ezell is just too athletic for them, and even though NCS will mostly likely play zone, can anyone guard A.J. Blackburn?

Man i dont know what happened to this board over the night but i do know that it is basketball season and theres a bunch of stuff about overall programs so lets get back to the region tourney for now. 10A owned tonight and theres good reason to think it might happen again tomorrow night. east robertson handled a sloppy #1 seeded FRA team (at least they were tonight) and McEwen had a solid 12 point victory over DCA who made spurts but couldnt get a consistent offensive flow and stop the balanced McEwen attack. tomorrow night could be somethin of similar fashion if davidson can get the job done and take care of the starless Goodpasture team and NCS comes to play for the Ezell game. so far we got an 0-2 9A so good job to those who support their 10A teams and well........ sorry for tonight 9A :)

[Edited by Big48Eagle on 3-3-03 10:40P]

Guest NCSFAN

Jacketpride we beat you twice so have fun sitting at home tomorrow. you aint nothin but a hater. hold on lemme put up my hater shield :::: NCS 73, Fairview 64 :::: Get ready for district 10A tourney part 2. Blah Blah Blah... we have to come on here and support our team because everyone else goes aginst us. Thank you RealGoEagles for those erroneous facts :confused: Ill be sure and bring my broom tomorrow night for the District 10A sweep. Ezell had a pretty good recruiting class in 2003 but it looks like they went over the salary cap and didnt pull in the bluechip 5 stars from www.Unapproved Website for the preceeding years. It looks like they are going to have to make some personnel moves in the form of signing free agent O.J. Mayo (6-4 shooting guard from Rose Hill HS in Kentucky). ok im gonna do the rest of the post in caps. THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL SEASON. THIS IS BASKETBALL SEASON. THE YEAR IS 2003 AD. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NCS HATERS? WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU BESIDES LOSE BEFORE THIS YEAR? NEED I REPEAT THAT IT IS GOING TO BE DISTRICT 10A TOURNEY PART II? GO NCS! GO DISTRICT 10A!