NCS Gets Wish

TrojanMan

TrojanMan, you sarted this post where are you at now?? Are you gonna be like the rest of these people and come on here and talk about how good your team was last year and how many football games you all won? Man almost no one will give us any props the talk crap until we win then they get on here and talk more crap. What happend to your prediction that Pace would get his lunch handed to him? It looks like he was the one handing out lunches. Blackburn got grilled about 3 times by Skinner and uhh a incase you didnt know D. Anderson has range too!! So go ahead on and make some more posts about how bad we stink and how 9A is gonna sweep 10a and coaches who cant get 9a jobs go to 10a, lets here some more. If you wanna talk about football go to the football board!!

Go NCS

9a sweep, you can bet your money on it but you would be broke by tuesday night.

[Edited by NCS03 on 3-4-03 11:46P]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NCSFAN

"The Big Three" is a ple of crap. they are awful. Henderson is terrible. Owens and Blackburn are decent. The real big three is Jarrett, Jay, and David. wait hold on we'll call it the big 4 including Pace. oh wait the big 5 with coleman our defensive stud. we could throw in our bench but i'll stop there. district 9a is awful, skinner took a dump on Blackburn's face. hey RealGoEagles, what do you have to say after making an idiot out of yourself? let me remind you guys the year is 2003 AD (anno domini). hold on let me go get my broom. we'll holla atcha!

NCSFAN, I am an Ezell fan. I realize they got beat by NCS because NCS has a solid shooting team - and much better coaching than Ezell. I believe that props should be given to NCS for a GREAT season and that they deserve recognition for playing better than they have played in years. After watching Mcewen play against DCA on Monday, I have a greater respect for 10-A ball and for NCS for playing McEwen so closely. But you're letting your emotions get ahead of you - your language in your last post gives Nashville CHRISTIAN School a bad name. It is comments like the ones in your last post that make people dislike NCS. I love good sports - and I realize that district 9-A did not pull its weight in the region tournament, but I ask you to have more respect for yourself and your school and submit posts that will not make your school look bad. Enjoy the success of NCS and good luck in the rest of the season.

ezfan, the reason why we come on here and make comments like that is becuase of how much crap people talked to us before this game. If you just read some of the posts about our school it seems as if everyone is aginst us, so if someone comes on here and talks about how were gonna loose for almost a week and how all the teams in our district is gonna loose ofcourse were gonna be here just to let all the haters know that they were wrong. Do we think our team is the Lakers, no but we do know we have a good team and a legit chance at going somewhere. Come out and watch us tonight aginst East Robertson, it should be a good game.

GO NCS!!!

thats an almost acceptable excuse, the coaching was terrible but a coach is just as or more important than the players. The Duke kid is a player I will give you that but besides him I wasent impressed at all. Henderson thought he was someone off a and 1 video or somthing, and Blackurn seems like a good player but he didnt really shoot enough to be a factor. The refs were horrible making bad calls for both teams. NCS played awful in the first half but got their game going in the 2nd and thats why they won. Not cause a coach or anything else, they got out hustled in the 4th and they wanted it more.

GO NCS!!!

Of course that would be the sensible thing to do.....to talk about the past. Its especially easy to do when your team is sitting at home or cheering for their girls who are actually going somewhere (although DCA gave them a great game tonight). RealGoEagles.....just do us all a favor and stop posting your garbage and whoever else about the past cuz right now its about NCS being in the Region Finals and Sub-State. Not to mention Ezell isnt thanks to one of those "aweful 10A teams that arent goin anywhere after their district tourney". Thanks for the history lessons on your players and teams but theres been plenty of that so talk when NCS's season is over if you want but dont waste my time having to read your posts about what your or anyone else's team HAS done.

district 10-A just know we hold it down

since them 9-A punks got swept out of town

Trojanman where you at?why you not around?

and RealGoEagles is nowhere to be found

our game is sound and all yall are homebound

we're goin to sub-state your on the playground

you better go recruit and practice year-round

cause ncs showed up and yall got clowned

;)