HOW ABOUT THOSE CHOCTAWS!!!

Guest stb

DC BEATS RIPLEY AND ADVANCE TO PLAY HAYWOOD TUES NIGHT. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MATCH UP WILL BRING? I THINK IT ALL DEPENDS IF DC HAS THEIR SHOOTING GAME ON. LUCKILY, MONTRELL WAS HOT TONIGHT, OR THE GAME MIGHT HAVE GONE THE OTHER WAY. GO DC!

Haywood beat DC by 11 points last time they played each other at Haywood back in December. Its payback time tuesday nite. When DC has their game faces on they are tuff to beat. They seem to comming out of their slump as of late. So Haywood better be ready for a dog fight . I believe the winner of this game wins the Region Championship friday nite.

[Edited by DCfan74 on 3-1-03 11:27P]

Posted by smokin75:

Is DC the school that is in trouble? Do they still have the same coach? :D

Coach Hopkins is still there and their punishment has already been handed down.

This is a dead issue. Let's move on. The Choctaws seem to have gotten things together tonight. I would have never believed that 13AA would have split with 14AA.

Good luck to the Choctaws and Chargers Tuesday night.

that was a great team effort tonite by the choctaws. the first half was the best i have ever seen them play all year... brian had at least 7 steals in the first half, these kids seem to be ready now.

haywood looked very impressive against union city but if dyer county brings there A game like they did tonite they can beat anyone in the state..........

go CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!

and chargers(view)

You're probably right. It's going to be a rough road to hoe for the Choctaws. However,I do recall them winning last year on the road against BTW. I guess Dyer Co., Fayette-Ware, Haywood and Westview need to be in Region 6AA like Bolivar. That way they wouldn't have to go through Memphis to get to the big show. How did Bolivar get in that Region anyway, do they have someone on the TSSAA board?