hendersonville a likely state choice

Guest hvillefan

Guest hvillefan

hendersonville high school has great potential to get or even win state. We've got some obstacles to over come, but i think we've got a good chance at something great!

I would like to know which FIVE teams in Memphis are better than Hendersonville. Of course it won't matter at state because I doubt all FIVE would be there. Seen the teams in East TN play and H'ville can play with any of them. I'm wondering why H'ville is currently ranked 3rd in the state if there are 5 teams in Memphis that can beat them. I must be doing my math wrong.

ok i have seen hendersonville play and personally i dont think i have seen a better all around team all year, now dont get me wrong i am a huge mj fan but if the commandos go to state i will be a commandos, i dont see why no one has respect for this team, i do and i've seen them play 4-5 times and every game i've seen great shooting,great passing,and great defense. but right now im still a bear so go bears and hopefully we will meet hendersonville in the region finals

Hendersonville has a good chance at getting to state.... but White Station, Fairley, Memphis East, and Hamilton are clearly better teams from out West, and Jackson Northside/Dyersburg winner may be right there as well..... That's 5 from out West.... Bradley Central from East is better, with Cleveland right there... Also, Oakland and Columbia are very good, and better in Middle Tn than H'ville.... H'ville is a very well coached team that could go very far, the way they defend and play team ball, and can hit oustide shots.....

[Edited by gomab2 on 3-4-03 3:15P]