BB Student Sections

Guest b4etown

Guest b4etown

The E-Town Student Section is FIRED up! We do tons of crazy stuff and have a lot of traditions too. It is the best thing I think anyone could ever be a part of.

So I was just wondering...

What are other SS like? What do you do? Traditions? Stuff like that...I'm just curious to know if we're an elite, or it's like that for everyone...

THANKS!!

Go Cyclones!!

Giles County has a student section thats awesome. We make signs special for each game we play,and we help get our team hype every game. We have a lot of chants that we use from the tip off till the final buzzer. We all wear black shirts, and just cause chaos everygame. :D Go CATZ!!!!!!!

[Edited by cclausel on 3-2-03 9:52P]

[Edited by cclausel on 3-3-03 3:40P]

SS's are the heart of high school bball. There is nothing more exciting than being in one. At bartlett, we have confetti for the 1st 3-pointer of the game, we do the cameron crazies, and we got some great chants and even ones thought of on the spot. We are printing t-shirts next year, much like the ones ole miss has, but they are gonna say "Hubie's Hooligans". But like i said ss's are the life of high school and even college bball!!

Elite I dunno I am hearing a lot of stuff from Soddy Daisy but I am pretty sure its from them themselves. Mt. Juliet and Father Ryan have a good student section. I am from Mt. Juliet and we have THE PIT. When the Pit was at its prime we made it to the Tennessean i believe it was right before the District tournaments. Our student section has declined a lot. I think elite is whoever has a big student section from the beginning to the end of the season. We have shirts this year and we are also called Cutlip-Crazies ( Our coach )

[Edited by Seminole82 on 3-2-03 10:07P]

Guest b4etown

I guess in order to be a part of the elite, you must have an awesome team. I think we are one of the best...our team and our SS. I know the SS helps the morale of the players as well as provides entertainment for students...and other fans. Also, I am pretty sure everyone considers their SS to be within the elite, because everyone has pride in their school. Anything anyone feels their SS has/does that no other SS can top??

We do that Cameron Crazies thing.....Where did that actually come from???

naw its not all from soddy fans ... they really are very good. if they had a team worth cheering for they'd be incredible and if yu wanna talk about fans getting into the paper. the refs from ooltewah made had no less than 4 articles in less than a year and a half run on them in the times freepress, and an article in a nationally syndicated magazine... kevin back me up on this one yo would know better than i would...

As far as student sections are concerned, there is nothing more intimidating that playing at home and having your visitors students blow yours out of the building. That's our goal at every away game, to become the home team and take the homecourt advantage away.