Father Ryan

Guest JuicyJmoney

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at this mjg and oldcoacht. FR is nothing and FR will never be nothing. please do not talk about FR winning the state. first they have to beat mcallie. mcallie is a well coach team with a dangerous player. nobody cares about FR not haveing their star player. you make them look bad. that means they can not win without their star player. when nd beat Fr they beat the team. not the stars.

Posted by dalewood:

FR will never be nothing.

dalewood, you are exactly right. Father Ryan will never be nothing. Instead, they will always be something, and this year, that something is pretty darn good. I hope my Eagles beat them, but I certainly respect their ability. ;)

[Edited by WesVols on 3-7-03 10:44P]

You are exactly right DALEWOOD! A team is nothing until they bring the Gold Ball home. And I hope Father Ryan can get to the finals again this year. And maybe ND can get to the finals for the first time. And then the "nothings" can play again.

By the way DALEWOOD, have you ever pulled a jock strap up around your rear end? I'll bet not!

oh my oh my what happen to father ryan? is it true that they are out? let me answer that question YES! good bye father ryan you are a sorry team and sorry teams can not be in the big dance. i told everybody watch out for mcallie because they are a well coach team. father ryan you do have state championships under your belt, but not this year. so go home and practice for next year. nd i smell championship.

Guest ndfan1

Why do you say ND i smell championship? McCallie is the one who beat Father Ryan right? So why can't they beat Notre Dame? They have done it once before this season. Don't count them out.

McCallie proved they aren't a one man team tonight. Suddath was shut down pretty well and it let other players step up. McCallie ended up with 4 or 5 players in double figures and how can you say they might have one player when the might you are talking about is a Mr.Basketball finalist. The Pain Train took over tonight.

WHOOOOOO WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Of course I love the Irish...but facts are facts...Mc is a good team. They beat us and deserve to move forward. I believe this FRHS team could have gone MUCH further...CHEMISTRY is one of the toughest classes in school.....CHEMISTRY makes the world go round....Right now, Mcalllie has...CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!GO IRISH, congrats on your state wresteling title!!!!!!