Can Celina & Clarkrange make it to the 'Buro...

TheAnswer9

Of the 16 teams left in regions 3A & 4A, which 2 have the best shot at making it to the 'Buro. Can ditrict com"padres" Celina and Clarkrange both make it or is a team that can knock one of them off track?? Only time will tell or I know we'll all know by Saturday night or sooner!! :D

Here are the remaining 16 teams who are playing at either TN Temple or Avery Trace:

1 Tyner, 4 S Pitt, 2 S Creek, 3 C Basin, 1 CCS, 4 Temple, 2 BB, 3 Whitwell, 1 Celina, 4 Van Buren, 2 FCS, 3 Monterey, 1 Westmoreland, 4 RBS, 2 Clarkrange, and 3 Gordonsville

Here are the 8 teams I see advancing to their respective semi-final games:

Tyner, Sale Creek, CCS, BB, Celina, FCS, Westmorelane, Clarkrange

I believe there is about 5 teams with a legit chance at the 'Buro listed in order: Celina, Clarkrange, Westmoreland, CCS, and FCS

Does anyone see another team here capable of making it to the 'Buro??

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen Celina play Clarkrange the other night and boy are these two teams good. The thing i loved most about this game, was that you could see it in the girls eyes, both wanted to win. I dont know if it would be possible, but a all 7A state final would be awesome, because both of these teams leave it all on the court. I would love to see these two face off when the stakes are that high, because i saw how intense they were when they were battling for the district title, i can only imagine how intense it would be for state. Good Luck to both teams!!!

Mission 1 acccomplished: RD 1 Region victories

Next up: Very tough RD 2 match-ups

With wins on Wednesday and Saturday these two rival teams will make it to the 'Buro!!

Let me see here, I got lucky and went 8-0 in RD 1:

1 Tyner over 4 S Pitt 69-34

2 S Creek over 3 C Basin 50-37

1 CCS over 4 Temple 47-33

2 BB over 3 Whitwell 53-29

1 Celina over 4 Van Buren 63-31

2 FCS over 3 Monterey 69-50

1 Westmoreland over 4 RBS 39-36

2 Clarkrange over 3 Gordonsville 38-33

In RD 2 it will be:

Tyner vs Sale Creek and CCs vs BBuchanan from Region 3

Celina vs FCS and Clarkrange vs Westmoreland from Region 4

I'll be later for my predictions, my friends!!

Of the remaining 8 teams, I believe that 5 of them still have a chance in this order: Celina, Clarkrange, Westmoreland, CCS, and FCS

[Edited by TheAnswer9 on 3-4-03 8:51P]

Well...well...well....In the very near future I see Celina and Clarkrange moving one step closer to the 'Buro.

In tonight's action I'm taking Tyner, CCS, Celina, and Clarkrange although CCS could have their hands full with BB, Celina could have their plates full with FCS, and Clarkrange could have their glasses to full with Westmoreland.

What in the world is going on in Cookeville? There is no way both of these teams got beat. I am trying to pick my jaw up right now, i have seen all these teams in action, and both Clarkrange and Celina are head and shoulders better than Friendship and Westmoreland, but i guess not on this night!!!!!

i bet a bunch of celina and clarkrange fans' jaws are hitting the ground right now. westmoreland really took it to clarkrange and friendship really outplayed state ranked celina too. i guess it's kind of ironic that friendship beats celina in the region after losing to them twice during the regular season, because that's exactly what friendship did the last 2 years, with celina getting the best of them in the region. district 8-A is looking a lot stronger than a lot of critics thought. oh well, i'm picking friendship in this one avenging 3 earlier losses to a solid westmoreland team.