Westmorlands Unsportsmanship!!

Guest blondehottie

Guest CHSdog

Mr orange, I think is the one who mentioned it, I can honestly say I have never been unsportsmanlike. Some people can refrain from making a tasteless or classless call at a player or ref. This is not implying that anyone on this board has. I think everyone tries their best and they don't need to be ridiculed for what they do. I love yelling for my team and I will be upset when I'm unhappy with a call, but I will not blame someone else for it when there's nothing I can do about it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, If you would have read my last post. I only was explaining to her why our players were emotional and probably did things they wouldn't normally do. I was trying to explain, or apologize, for our girls behavior.

I hope our Westmoreland Fans yell all night at the game today. Whether its at the refs or at the other team. And i dont understand why "you stink" is considered so bad? Its a lot better than the other things they might say. Oh well. Go eagles and Go WHS fans....let me hear ya! :D

[Edited by 20eagle on 3-5-03 10:15A]

Oh my god I am so sorry that I mis-typed a word. I guess when you have nothing to come back with you have to try and put people down for their lack of typing skills. But don't you worry I edited my message for you, can you understand what I meant? :D

I wasn't referring to your typing skills. One rule of internet etiquette is that the internet is to convey a thought, not an english comp class.

I was referring to what you said. These are kids playing a game. The referees are there to ensure the kids have someone to officiate while they are playing a game. Don't like referees or umpires? Trying playing a game without 'em. There are far better ways to cheer at a game or make 'commentary' than you stink...