#1 DAWGS

MrC

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, both schools have excellent coaches. Both very deserving of the award. Both schools have very good teams. Both have had great years. I have read post after post after R.B.S. victories and the Celina victory. One thing in common. The loosing team always blaims the refs. Ya, refs screw up. But the better team on that given night will win and did. Celina out played R.B.S. in the tourny. R.B.S. out played Celina in the season. Come on people support one another when you are not playing each other. I admit, I was hoping to see R.B.S. in the state tourny this year but in just was not their year. Maybe next year, good luck Coach Owens look forward to next year. :)

Guest Champ22

I am not blaming our loose on the refs. RBS did not play to their full potential. As for supporting Celina....I never will. They are the equivalent of Florida fans to the University of Tn. I will be cheering for whoever they play against. And as far as the coach of the year goes, we are not whining about it. RBS has never gotten the recognition they should. As Rebel stated before the stats speak for themselves. Our boys just had an off night. Even Michael Jordan has off nights. It is common knowledge in the world of basketball that no matter how good a player is they will not have a great game every game. In any RBS fan's book, our boys will always be the best!