Giles County = State Championship

Guest sherlock8

Guest marvin

Thats an OUTRAGEOUS post there sherlock. I'd be ashamed if I made a post like that. Your score is just rediculous. Never post again.

Giles Co. - 487

Elliston - 24

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gonab

You people have no idea what you are talking about, Dyer County is about an hour and a half away from Memphis. Giles County is a great team but clowns like yourself make it hard for basketball fans to wish yall well.

the championship for this region is thursday b/w bolivar and jackson south side. giles will get to see one of the 2 and yall have a good chance of not making it to the 'boro! WOW! i just hope yall win yalls region so u dont have to travel to EITHER place.

Guest sherlock8

I don't even think if ya'll made a Memphis All-Star Team you could beat Giles County. And go ahead and throw in the Grizzlies, too. It would be worse than Roy Jones, Jr. vs. Justin Coker.

LOL WoW i wanna go see these memphis teams play ... are they really as good as some say or are they as crappy as GC people say......... i am ready for the games my friends family lives in memphis i may be there to watch the Boro? or whatever i dont even know if hat is in memphis lol but i wanna see these great teams play ...

LOL WoW i wanna go see these memphis teams play ... are they really as good as some say or are they as crappy as GC people say......... i am ready for the games my friends family lives in memphis i may be there to watch the Boro? or whatever i dont even know if hat is in memphis lol but i wanna see these great teams play ...

Guest gonab

If im not mistaken, Marshall County split with yall in the regular season last year. They were state runner-ups and ran into one of those "Sorry Memphis Teams" that you people talk about.

Guest sherlock8

I was just joking about the Memphis all-stars thing. I know Memphis has some very good teams. I've seen them play. But I've seen Giles play too and they are great. In my opinion, Giles is the team to beat in AA this year.

Guest michaelgar38473

Everyone needs to check out the new thread (Dyer Co. talked the talked, but didn't walk the walk). This is for all those GC haters in Dyer Co.