page giles

jmu031

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock8

I can tell you why they can't. Although Page played well tonite, remember their last game before that! They beat Loretto by 5!!! 5 points against Loretto!!!! Loretto lost to Sycamore by 19!!! When's the last time Giles lost? It's been awhile and look who they play against.

Page is outclassed in 4 of the 5 starting positions. The bench for Giles also has a huge advantage. Giles will also be at full strength for tomorrow nite. They get their other big post player back from an injury. I hope that Evans has a good game and keeps it respectable....

Oh yea,Sherlock, I don't know who you are but it probably would not suprise me a bit

Guest sherlock8

No they ain't all I got! Dec 10th, Page loses to Fairview! Jan 14th, Page loses to Marshall, a team that didn't even make it out of districts and was the 6th seed. That's last buddy! And my personal favorite Jan 24th, Page 48 Giles 78, close game, huh?

Guest sherlock8

Looks like we win RoyD. I knew he couldn't hang with us. And by the way, I gave you a good mark.

And did you hear him bring up the officials? Excuses, Excuses!