page giles

jmu031

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sitll here, i didnt give up. Its just that its pointless arguing with you all over something none of us can decide. Those on the court will decide this. As far as the officals go. They have stunk at every game i've been to this year. College and high school. For once id love to see a well officiated game. Guess thats to much to ask. After all, I only payed 5 dollars to get in last week, will pay another 7 tomorrow. Were's that money going??????? you add all that up. Tssaa makes millions and what do the schools get??????????????

Guest sherlock8

First off, Page doesn't need anymore money! Ya'll are a bunch of rich preps! And second off, refs aren't perfect and I bet you couldn't do any better.

I respect the opinon of all the page fans and give them props for defending there team. I will give you five reasons why Page can't win. #1 Eric Howard who can bring the ball up aginest him? who can stop him from braking down the defenes. #2 Tristan Flecther who will stop his turn around jumper in the paint. #3 The rain man Shay Shanon. #4 Kaz Givens my little cuz who stepped it up aginst cheatum co. he will not let you get any broads. #5 AA Mr. Basketball finalist himself Tyler Smith. If you need any more reasons just look to the half court line and you we see the three brothers that get our boy crump.Mr. BasketballEric HowardTristan FlectherShay ShanonKaz GivensKaz GivensTyler Smith :):D