Trousdale--Pickett Co

muffin

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patpat

Celina shouldn't even bother showing up tomorrow. In every game since the tournament started when an 8A team plays a 7A team the officials have called everything for 8A. But, since 8A hasn't won a region championship ever...or at least in the past 20 some years, I guess this is how they'll do it. Absolutely shameful!

In my opinion, for whatever it is worth, the reffing at this regional tournament hasn't been that bad. I will say that it has been different than the reffing during the regular season. I don't know if the refs come from a different area but I haven't seen any of these refs before. What I do like about these refs is they try to let the players decide the outcome of the games. Sure they have missed a few calls both ways, but I like the fact that they let the teams play instead of taking over the action themselves. That said, good luck to all the remaining teams. Whoever wins will be deserving of the regional titles. :D

[Edited by eaglebro on 3-6-03 5:43A]

Patpat you are absolutely crazy. I happened to be at the game and Trousdale couldn't det a call all night. They had to fight their butt's off to make up for the ref's calls. You are crazy to think the ref's are handing the title to Trousdale. You can't accept the fact that they are better than Pickett and Clarkrange!! You if you can't think of a better excuse than that, don't say anything. Your statement was horrible!!!!!!!!