8 AAA COACHES

wondering

THrough my 4 years in 8aaa ball i would have to say that it is some stiff competition in this one. I give it to pickle and hargrove(1) for their hard work, b/c i know how they both are. (2)King is a great coach and so is (3)shelbville's too. Other than that.. i dont' think it matters.

I would also have to pick Hargrove, Pickle, and King, but Coffee County has a very good coach. His only problem is his ######. coach. Spears is the worse excuse for a coach I have ever seen. He don't know the rules, what to do in certain sittuations or even how to hit fungo. Coach Jones had to take him last year but it's time to let him go. Give the money to a coach that earns it.

I'd have to say that Coach King is by far that best coach that I've played for. He is highly respected by his players, other than his temper, I'd give him #1. Coach Jones on the other hand. His players seem to give him the respect that he deserves, I can't wait to see what happens with him and his team this year, I saw a scrimmage against the Raiders and Blackman. The Raiders won 8-6 in a very well played game. Good Luck to the Raiders.