Baylor

thekeg55

This team has some of the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen. One player fell down and within ear shot of children was yelling the "f" word, 2 other players did the same thing. When we yelled at him and told him to watch the language we were shot the bird. They also on numerous occasions yelled at the head offical. That shows bad sportsmanship and I do think should be tolerated at any sporting event.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by weinerbomb:

mr. fun is funny...that must mean baylor won...dude needs to stop whinning about the language, its a part of the game and always will be. things get intense out there man.

I believe it ended in a tie 1-1. Ok I can understand the language but flipping the crowd a bird, there is no way you can that was part of the game, trust me I know language in sports I played football

I can't understand the language or the bird. I know it happens but I still don't approve. I played several sports in high school, and bad language was always used...however what does it accomplish? To me, it shows that you are too ignorant to use a decent word. I understand getting mad and sometimes it just happens. Everyone's human and makes mistakes, but for these guys, they don't even think twice about it. Get a dictionary and learn some new words. And as for the finger, the crowd didn't do anything to you except ask you to show a little decency.