Giles County Soccer is Making A Comeback This Time

Guest mattgchs11

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattgchs11

Richland is another small team in our district and are usually strong they tied marshall co. beat forrest and beat wayne and cornesville,also on another subject in the forrest game they have to admit that we beat them bad the 1st half we passed all around them and were tied 1-1 at half although due to poor coaching moves as well as other unexplained fall backs lost the second hlf and the game but good luck tom forrest in our game with yall at 7

Jayrat,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?! YOU ARE VERY CONFUSED?! First of all, Giles co. DID beat richland 1-0. I dont know what team you play for, but it was NOT a scrimmage game and we played 2 HALVES. Second of all, Giles has not been talking smack. You Fairview kids can't get it through ur heads that it is not the Giles Co. players who are talking this trash about yall. they are just random people who post. sorry for the confusion. by the way, WE DO GIVE ALL THE FACTS holla

Guest mattgchs11

Eastsideimport look we were not talking trash we only told the facts and we said nothing to anyone about FHS i could care less about FHS so if all you want to do is start some stuff then move to another thread and dont diss on us when we are not even talking to you also i never made any claim to us making a comeback in that spill i said i thought we would be able to make a comeback before our season even started so if you want to diss someone start your own thread and dont talk on here

Why dont all of you loser yellowjackets shut-up? Im not a player, but i do know one thing for sure. You dont know how to let something go. GCHS soccer players havent been talkin smack to you. Just play the game, and let us do the same.

GCHS BASKETBALL IN 04- WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!