Temple vs. Celina

wing23

NCS03,

You have no idea what you are talking about. Temple plays solid defense. Ryan Wadley is one of the best defenders i have seen in Chatt. And the two sophmores contribute a lot with some big shots and steals. Plus, Isiah Mouw is a great shot blocker and rebounder. They usually turn games around with their defense to give them layups on the other end(and dunks). Please don't make comments if you don't know what you are talk about.

[Edited by smitty77 on 3-8-03 9:06P]

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They didnt shoot well in the first half, thats why they got a big run put on them. They did shoot really good in the second half (especially the kid who hit the three from the volley ball line) but they were palying catch up aginst a team that had the refs on their side. Sorry I dont get out to more games but its kinda tough since I live in Nashville. You need to calm down just a little. If Chattanooga christain shot well in the first half they would have won the game.