Lausanne vs McCallie & Notre Dame vs Brentwood

Guest KillerMike

Guest KillerMike

I am assuming these are going to be the matchups because they aren't likely to matchup the two number one teams which are Laussane and ND. I also read on tssaa website that #1 and #2 seeds from same region have to be on opposite sides of the bracket.

if those are the matchups (ND-BA) ( McCallie-LUS) ya id say mccallie has alot better chance of winning....BA is tough..but ND is the best team of these 4....I hope to see ND against McCallie...but I wish they were playing Luasanne because I wouldnt mind seeing ND againt BA for the championship...Good Luck to all!

Posted by KillerMike:

I am assuming these are going to be the matchups because they aren't likely to matchup the two number one teams which are Laussane and ND. I also read on tssaa website that #1 and #2 seeds from same region have to be on opposite sides of the bracket.

The only thing we know for sure is that ND can't play McCallie in the semis. Other than that, it's supposed to be random. I gree that the most "fair" way to do it would be for the lower ranked teams in their region to have to play the higher ranked teams in another. In that case, Lausanne should play McCallie, and BA play ND. We'll see. Still anybody's tournament to win, in my opinion.

I can't make objective picks in this, because I have too strong a rooting interest.

[Edited by itzme on 3-10-03 2:40P]