Lee Irons, The Best Player That Doesn't Exist

cbrooks11

Ok first off I would like to know who in the heck Lee Irons is. Or was he just dreamed up by the busterbob fellow. No one has ever heard of him but he is the best player in the state and he can serve a tennis ball at 142 mph. He is probably a 5 foot 5 inch freckle faced kid that plays no. 5 for which ever highschool he goes to. So if anyone other than busterbug knows who he is and who he plays for and can tell me that he is as good as advertised I'll drive anywhere in this state to watch him.

My name is Ryan. I work with some of the kids from a few of these teams in this district. I think its either 7 or 8. Its the district that Trousdale, Macon, and Springfield is in. I don't know anything about Clinton Co. though. You may be able to answer a question for me. Celina and Cannon Co. played sometime over the past week I believe. I was wondering who won at the no. 1 spot in the boys matchup. I know Lee Owens is a pretty good player and I've heard about this Ika Bordt guy at Cannon, the foriegn exchange student that they have. I was just curious if you or anyone else could tell me whats up and if there is anything you would like to know about any player over in this district just ask.

• 1 month later...

ok if any high school player in the state of tennessee can supposedly beat brian baker 0 and 0 should being freaking playing the tour. if he can hit the ball 142mph (which i think is complete b.s.) they need to be on ripleys because only a select few of people can put that much into a ball. where does this guy live and what company sponsors him because if he is that good every racquet company should be all over him