top underclassmen 2003

87FireKeep

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CGHTarHeels4286

you guys cant forget nic coulter of soddy daisy high school, nic has averaged 3 goals a game his freshman and now sophmore year for the trojans, he's one of my friends, this boy's goin places........

• 3 weeks later...
By far the best soph. or fresh. in mid-tenn is Matt Davis on Tullahoma's Varsity team. He can take anyone to the goal. He is my hero!

Yeah, I've seen this Matt Davis guy play, one of the fastest offensive players I've seen. Pretty deadly when combined with his skill.

You can't say that he is by far the best frosh of sophomore in the state. He might be good, but if he could take anyone, his team would be recording a lot more wins. Besides, I know a whole load of great underclassmen, but none of them are good enough to take a team on their shoulders. Well, I know one in Girl's soccer, but that's off topic. :)

ok, Tyler Kahn is NOT one of the best freshman goalies. Louder is good, but patel, clarke, and Oglebe(?) are better than him. If you want a good keeper, look at Patrick Lazear. This is kid makes Tyler Kahn look stupid. He's better than both Mark and Tyler. Who does this Rodrigez kid play club for?