Cornersville Beats Chapel Hill

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was at Cornersville. They started playing around

12:30. Robert Wolaver started for Cornersville. Chris

London came in to pitch the last two innings. The score was tied up 5-5 in the top of 6th. London got the winning RBI to make it 6-5.

Bart Joyce started for Chapel HIll, not sure who relieved him.

2022-is chapel hill "the real deal" as they say, did they just have a bad game and u have a good game , or are they about the same as last year......give me some scouting info.

thanks.....

chapel hill, please don't reply to this, because you are going to say everything in the world to justify your loss to cornersville after you have been doing all this bragging about how awesome your whole team is. do us all a favor because we don't want to waste our time reading all your bull.

I think Chapel Hill is better than last year. Cornersville is just plain good. They have several tough seniors and finished 3rd in the district last year. I am not saying there are no other good teams, but I expect both Cornersville and Chapel Hill to be right up there in the end.

BOTH TEAMS LOOKED TERRIBLE IT WAS A COMEDY OF ERRORS ON BOTH SIDES,ALSO FORREST TOOK THEMSELVES OUT OF TWO BIG SCORING OPP. WITH BAD BASE RUNNING.REMEMBER ONE GAME DOES NOT MAKE A SEASON. WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE SAESON IS OVER TO SEE WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY, BUT IN THE END FORREST IS THE BEST TEAM IN THIS DISTRICT WITH HUNTLAND SECOND, THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE SLEEPER TEAM, IF THEY DON'T COLLAPSE LIKE THEY DID IN FOOTBALL. FORREST WILL HAVE PLENTY OF PUNCH ROSS MYERS HOMERED IN CORNERSVILLE AND BART JOYCE LAST NITE IN A WIN OVER ADAMSVILLE IN THE LORETTO TOURNEY.AND ONE MORE NOTE THE WINNING RUN IN THE CORNERSVILLE GAME WAS SCORED ON A DROPPED BALL IN THE OUTFIELD JUST ANOTHER CASE OF NOT HUSTELING ON A BALL THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. :)

this is exactly why i PLAINLY stated that the chapel hill players NOT to reply b-cos their ego is so big. they still think they are the best. i know for a fact that huntland can't be 2nd because richland beat them yesterday....at least that's what i heard. did u forget about eagleville? just because chapel hill may have alot of returning players and your team is better than usual, doesn't mean you are the best team in all of tennessee. i'm not saying we are better than u, you may beat us all and win the district...but i don't think u can go to state. we'll see next week though.

[Edited by 23sMom on 3-14-03 5:31P]