Cosby fans

REBELRON

Can I be a member of the Eagles nest? Me and the insider are coming down next Thursday. I hope the Eagles win on Wednesday so I can watch them on Friday.Hopefully Saturday too. I want to see the Eagles win that state title. Cosby fans deserve one.

My Mom and Dad are former Cosby graduates. My Dad played for the Eagles a long time ago. I have a ton of relatives who live in Cosby.They talk about basketball all the time.Cosby fans love their basketball like Maryville fans love their football.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron, We're moving The Eagle's Nest west next week. We

would love to have you join us in supporting The Eagles.

Too bad, you won't be getting to watch M-ville play for a chance at a State Championship sweep. Lee & Co. were so close. Any hint as to who your Dad is/relatives are...???

Go Eagles...!!!

Lacy Gates is one of them. His mom(Brenda) is my 1st cousin. My dad and her dad are brothers.

I will wear my Maryville stuff if you Cosby fans want to introduce yourselves to me.

I know Josh Fords grandmother Sharon.I used to work with her.

My kinfolks are McGaha's and Phillips

[Edited by REBELRON on 3-12-03 8:25P]

I have to hand it to Cosby, they have the best fans in the world. I always thought Harriman had really good fans but when Cosby played Harriman @ Midway's "arena", HHS' fans got put to shame. When it comes to homecourt advantages, Cosby really has one. Good Luck in the state tournament guys. PEACE.

Guest sportsguy4lf

you are full of horse crap Harriman fans never got put to shame! We were screaming when we got there we were screaming when we left, after the girl's game. Speaking of shame you will never catch us wearing any camo at a ball game and as for Joe Dirt cut the mullet!!!

Yep, the Camo Cosby Faithful were a big factor at

Midway Colliseum (aka Eagle's Nest West). Our boys play well when their emotions are running high and a loud crowd always get's them fired up. I saw you a few times during the tourny Goz and meant to introduce myself.(J pointed you out) Regarding Joe Dirt, I didn't know he was a Cosby Fan but if he can get loud he's welcome to join us next week at the 'Boro. Harriman can resort to name calling but I guess they can be bitter because they're sitting at the house.

Go Eagles...!!!

Hey cupcakewes2 this isn't some little Christian school that your playing. Because with the exception of a emotionally and physically drained Hancock team (that had just played Unaka) and Rockwood who had from what I hear the worst game of their lives and you still only won by five, you haven't beat anybody. You even lost to Seymour Christian and I didn't know they existed. Get real the only team you had to beat was PV in the region because you can't call that bunch from Washburn a team. So don't give us this beat the crap out of us BS until you actually beat a team who is any good. See you at the boro. Of course Elizabethton would beat us they are a triple A school we're talking about UH.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by jfeagle34 on 3-14-03 7:44A]

cupcakewes2 -

white station > you.

And besides, Etown is due for an owning next week, don't worry about the Eagles, have fun with the Roadrunners.

Now that i've stated something equally irrelevant to the topic at hand, someone have something sensible to say?

JFEagle34 -

Elizabethton is a 2A school, visiting the Murphy Center for one day then going back East.

[Edited by Cman on 3-14-03 7:47A]