Congrats Seymour, Nobody gave you a chance....

splainshornet

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest laizthebest

We did lose fair and square...as a result of us playing the worst game we've played thus far...Just wait til next year...Livingston Academy 2004 Class AA State Champs

Guest Dwolfe

lol well obviously all of us on Seymour's team just got lucky this season huh ? LA was a tough team and those girls played hard against us and made us work for everything we got. We have been the underdogs in EVERY game sense Substate and who has come out on top ? oh yeah , that's what i thought ... WE DID !!! We may not have gotten to the championship game , but we made it further than most other teams did. call it luck if you want .. we had a dynamite season and i enjoyed every second of it . Thanks for a great game LAblue and the rest of the team.

I dont think I would be counting on Livingston as state champs in 2004. Oliver Springs and Seymour will both be loaded with aeveryone coming back. OS, Seymour, and McmInn Central from East Tennessee will be three of the frontrunners to cut the nets down next year.

Guest laizthebest

Everyone is coming back to LA too...With the exception of Christen Cates. She's helped us this year, but we can replace her. Livingston Academy will be a frontrunner right along with the teams you mentioned to cut the nets down next year.

Posted by laizthebest:

We did lose fair and square...as a result of us playing the worst game we've played thus far...Just wait til next year...Livingston Academy 2004 Class AA State Champs

even if it was your worst game....you lost one tof the most important games of the year in other words....YOU CHOKED!

whining about it doesnt make anything different

Guest sey41

don't you think it's kind of too ironic that you played the "worst game all season" against Seymour?? People don't think we can play but we have this talent of going out there on the floor and busting our butt to MAKE you play bad. Make no mistake...people will be hearing a lot more from Seymour. it was no accident the we went to state this year no matter what anyone says. GO LADY EAGLES!!