Mark McGaha: Cosby

GHSgozz22

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has Mark in two classes this semester and he is doing "very well". We can't discuss his grades or GPA, well because "she can't". But Mark is a very bright, level headed, mature young man and is very capable of handling college level courses. I also have no information on what colleges are talking to Mark. I don't want to speak for him but I think Mark is concentrating on finishing his career at Cosby (how happy is Coach Brad Flatford that he had Mark his 1st two years at Cosby). Mark has a tournament to play next week, then he might want to talk about his future.

His grades are really none of anybody's business but I had to post to come to his defense.

Just wanted to add, I will forever hate Harriman and their fans because of their chants directed toward Mark when he had the ball. That was the biggest display of no class and poor sportsmanship I've seen in almost 20 yrs as a high school basketball fan. (OK, vent over I feel better)

Go Eagles...!!!

[Edited by CosbyEagle on 3-13-03 9:14P]

Guest jhartsell11

I have heard to that he is a great guy. He will put alot of effort into the game Wednesday. I think him, Jake Webb, Kevin, Kent, and some other players will beat University High. Go Cosby Eagles!!!!!!! :D

[Edited by jhartsell11 on 3-14-03 12:33P]

[Edited by jhartsell11 on 3-14-03 12:34P]

Hey badman whats the deal? If you've got a problem with Mark then you got one with us all. I agree with loco you must be from Harriman and what are you trying to prove how much of a badman you are? I think you need to change your name to badjudgement because as I said before you mess with one of the Eagles then you got problems! I'm not trying to be a butt or anything of that nature but I will take care of my boys. What call do you have making fun of Mark anyway? We must have beaten your team pretty bad!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by jfeagle34 on 3-14-03 9:06P]

[Edited by jfeagle34 on 3-14-03 9:07P]

we must be hearin from someone that don't take up for their friends. i mean you know cosby and us (rockwood) have had our bad spills but you don't see us bashing their players. man they have an awesome team. and i would bet money that if you had the chance to get mark magaha on your team i bet you would. he has got to be one of the best players in the state of tennessee right now. and if you tell me that you wouldn't want him on your team your lieing to everyone here and to yourself.