Loudon Football

Guest TnCountryBoy

Guest TnCountryBoy

I have recently moved back to the Knoxville area after living out of state for several years. I attended Loudon high in the early 80's. I would like to know what kind of team the Redskins will have this year. I understand that they have been down the past couple of years. Also who are the key players and their positions to watch for

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCPanther5

I can answer those questions. The first one, what kind of team will Loudon have this year.....and the answer is, not very good. Second question who are the key players.....and the answer is, they have none. Looks like LC in 2003........

• 2 weeks later...

We have a group of 17 seniors cming back next year and they are really getting after it in the weight room. They are also working on getting that winning attitude back and instilling it in our younger kids.The winning tradition at Loudon is going to continue. It is rather pathetic when a school without our tradition can only point out a couple of bad years at our school because they can't talk about anything good their school has done.lcpanther5 until your school leads the all time head to head,wins three region championships in the last seven years,or wins three state championships you should not be talking.Until these things happen at your school you should spend more time working and less time on the computer. GO REDSKINS!!!

[Edited by automatic on 3-28-03 11:35A]

Thats funny, u are so close to tradition but you don't know what it is! Everyone can have a few down years, problem for you is that it won't last long, and loudon will be back to winning! First you need to learn to be a winner, and I can tell by the way you talk that you haven't learned yet! So let me drop down to your level and make a few comments. During your football career, if you played in youth league for long, you have lost alot more to Loudon and Sweetwater than you have won, and I wouldn't be bragging after a couple of years, because it won't last long, Traditions such as Loudon and Sweetwater, may have down years, but they don't last long. Instead of already bragging, you should be in the weightroom working on getting better, not running your mouth, you would be much better off that way! As always, looking forward to the jamboree in loudon and watching Sweetwater come in and dominate lc as they do every year, well atleast it doesn't count, if they played in regular season, it would be a big L for lc almost every year just like it is with Loudon. What is the series record between lc and Loudon? Work hard, and maybe someday lc can be in the same league with schools like Loudon and Sweetwater!

Guest LCPanther5

Well you have me there. Loudon may have won more overall games than LC and have more tradition. But we have the last two years to gloat about and I will continue to until Loudon shows me that they are back. So be perpared to hear more from me. By the way how is your band this year ha ha ha ha......